In Florida, it’s a seller’s market. A pre-listing home inspection can reveal defects you may not know about which could disrupt the sale of your home.
A pre-listing inspection is like our Residential Home Inspection. We provide a detailed, interactive report describing the condition of the home and uncovers any concerns which might compromise your sale.
If you’re preparing to sell your home in the Tampa Bay Area, a pre-listing inspection from Sun Inspections can ensure potential buyers know exactly what they’re getting.
Typically, home inspections occur after accepting an offer and before closing. By moving the inspection to the beginning of the selling process, sellers can stay in control. As a seller, you can shorten the process by addressing any defects before they stand in the sale’s way.
Why should you get a pre-listing home inspection?
- Selling agents can help decide what areas to improve and increase the home’s appeal
- Sellers have time to make repairs, compare bids, and can truly provide full disclosure to their potential buyers
- A pre-listing home inspection can help support a higher asking price.
- A buyer’s agent will have fewer issues to negotiate, and buyers may even waive their inspection contingency
- The availability of our report before a buyer makes an offer can help with financing
- Our report can help remove any doubts a buyer may have and make it a less stressful transaction
- A four point report and wind mitigation report is included
Pre-listing inspections are becoming more common, especially in the Tampa Bay Area. It protects both the seller and the buyer and provides valuable insight to the seller BEFORE the home goes on the market.
With a pre-listing inspection from Sun Inspections, we can help make sure you meet your goal: successfully selling your home.