We strive to make things easy for our customers. We accept a wide variety of payment methods, and in most cases, your inspection can be paid online using our secure system.
We accept the following payment methods:
- All Credit / Debit cards
- Apple Pay
- Shiba Inu
- Cash App
We do not accept personal checks. At this time we are not accepting cash payments without prior arrangements.
Why Do We Require Payment in Advance?
At Sun Inspections, we understand the importance of transparency and convenience in our services. We value your trust and aim to provide you with a first-class experience when it comes to your inspection. Here we explain why we require payment up front.
- Efficiency and Preparedness: We perform paid permit research on every property we inspect. By requiring advance payment, we can ensure we have all the property information available before we arrive. This ensures our team is fully equipped within required permit information on file and we are ready to immediately perform your inspection. Our inspectors are just that: inspectors. None of our inspectors are equipped to take payments on-site and we do not carry cash.
- Service Area Coverage: We cover a wide service area, and by having payments in advance, we can efficiently manage and allocate resources across various locations. We service many remote areas and small towns in Florida as well as our major metro markets. Travel times and distances can sometimes be far away from the closest inspector. With rising fuel and transportation costs, having payment up front allows us to service a larger area.
- Competitive Pricing: We take pride in offering extremely competitive prices for our inspections in this market. Requiring advance payment helps us keep our operational costs low, which directly benefits you. As a family-owned business, we understand the value of time and personal service. Requiring payment in advance allows us to focus on what matters most: quality inspections.
- Online Convenience: Making payments online in advance is a hassle-free process for both of us. It streamlines the transaction, reduces errors, and eliminates the need for any back-and-forth communication, ensuring a smooth and efficient process. Our system is completely and verifiably secure. Online payments are processed by Square.
- Customer Trust: We take immense pride in our reputation and online reviews, and we are committed to earning your trust and a positive review from you. We encourage you to check our online reviews and see what our customers have to say. We are confident that your experience with us will be equally positive, and we look forward to earning your review as well. We have a 100% job completion rate.