Tampa Bay Is An Extremely Competitive Market.
Did you know you can waive the home inspection contingency without waiving the inspection itself?
With inventory being down, many home buyers are making an unthinkable concession in a normal housing market: They’re waiving inspections.
Don’t Get Burned
Under normal circumstances, you would never want to waive the inspection. Buying a home is the biggest purchase you may ever make. Buyers should reserve the right to conduct an inspection to gather information about the home, while letting the seller know they won’t be held responsible for making any needed repairs.
Risk vs Peace of Mind
Even if you’ve agreed the offer is not contingent on an inspection, you should be aware of any major or material defects which exist. Waiving the inspection creates an unnecessary risk of serious issues going unnoticed and costly repairs down the road. Nobody likes surprises, especially with such a big purchase.
Why Choose Gulf Coast Inspections
- Advanced reporting software
- Four Point and Wind Mitigation forms provided for no additional charge
- Same-day reports
- Online scheduling, skip the phone call
- Friendly, responsive, and personalized service
- Report narratives are systematic, succinct, and unalarming
- Supra eKey Access
- Available 7 days a week
- Serving Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Manatee, and Sarasota
- Florida licensed & Insured
- InterNACHI certified
- Thermal imaging
- Roof inspection by drone
- Free re-inspection to verify four point items
- 5-star reviews
With the market being so competitive, and at times uncertain, we believe it is paramount to continue to work in the homebuyer’s best interest. We’re here to help you along the way.